COVID 19 RESPONSE
The VENONE team works remotely on a regular basis, so our company has not had to adjust to continue supporting our clients. Our support has included a full line-up of webinars including additional webinars, taught in partnership with the Jamestown Regional Entrepreneur Center and the University of Minnesota.
Additionally, we have developed grant-style programs for businesses and organizations that need on-going support into the future. More information on all of our support and business guidance can be found below.
Our team is passionate about the Tourism and Hospitality Industry, and we are rolling up our sleeves to help you get your business / destination back on track once it is safe for everyone to travel again. We will be offering two year-long grants for public relations representation to private businesses and destinations.
Starting May 1, 2020 you can apply to be considered for a year of public relations services from our team.
1. Applications will be taken from May 1, 2020 through May 30, 2020.
2. You can apply as a single business, a group of businesses (in the same town or county) or a destination (city/town, county, or region).
3. If applying for a single business, the town you are located in must have less than 100,000 persons.
4. If applying for a destination, your destination must have less than 400,000 persons.
5. Your business or destination must be located in the United States.
6. Your business or destination must have experienced hardship as a result of loss of tourism from COVID 19.
"Clear communication. More important than the message, is that it is clear. Our channels of communication are so cluttered right now with information, that it is important to be clear, concise, and reliable."